12 weeks at the 5:2 diet

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
12 weeks at the 5:2 diet

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JIPWGP 10 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all i will just share my progress after 12 weeks. I have lost 22 cm around my belly, -11,4 kg and my bloodsucker has change so much that I have skipped my longtime insulin gone from 40 units to Zero units. And my “fast” insulin that I take every time I eat has dropped from 18 to 2-3. I have type 2 diabetes. The weight lose is great but this is side effect of all the other health problems this diet solves.

I can only say thank you Michael for given us this simple diet. Easy to follow and understand.

Kind regards

Kim

Well done Kim, I have health problems too but not diabetes I am very glad to say. Keep up the good work and I am sure the weight will start coming off again. Are you eating a bit too much on non fast days? Have you checked you calorie allowance for that? Do not give up. I feel the same way about Dr Michael I loved his book and read it over a weekend and I could not put it down, I only borrowed it so I had to give it back I will have to get my own. I only wanted to lose about 8 lbs to get back to my WW goal and a bit below and I only have 4 lb to go to get back into the 9’s which I have not seen for decades. As a I said good luck and happy fasting. JIP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.