1/2 stone by Xmas

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hi,so today is the first day of the rest of my life!
    I want to lose around a stone in all, currently at 10st and would like to lose half a stone by Xmas.
    I will be fasting on a Monday and Thursday, not going to have anything during the day( apart from fruit tea and juice) and have my 500 calories in one meal around 5pm. Good Luck to everybody starting on their journey to a new way of life.

Jadi x

Hello jadi! Welcome and good luck! If you have any questions (doesn’t sound like it) you know where to find us.

Keep us updated on your progress! I’m sure half a stone in those weeks is very do-able.

Thanks Nika I’m sure I will have lots of questions in the coming weeks! Downloaded the fast diet book on my kindle so will be doing lots of reading instead of eating 🙂 xx

That always works! Just reading in general, keeping busy. Do you have a hobby?

sorry just on my way to work will post later xx

Haha no worries, we’ll all be here when you have time 😉

Good Evening all, so my first fast day went quite well 🙂 Cup of tea this morning and two cups of Bovril. My tea tonight, half a tin of braised steak, boiled potatoes and carrots, 400 calories in all, cup of tea and a snack a jack. Feeling quite full now. Going to try and be sensible tomorrow and on my non fast days maybe do 1400 calories, what are your thoughts!!

Jadi xx

Do whatever feels right! I don’t count severely but I always struggle to eat more on my normal days (jamming 1300 calories into one meal is very hard). So yes I also am cutting calories on my normal days, and it works for me!

I do find that sometimes I start feeling a bit deprived, that’s when I just do a “bugger it all” day and eat whatever I want to get my body fueled again. That’s usually once every two weeks, and the loss is still going! 🙂

By the way you people confuse me all the time with “my tea tonight”. To me tea is a hot drink, not a dinner..!

Haha we have dinner (dinner time)at 12pm and tea (tea time) at 5pm lol. Well 2nd fast today and I found it quite easy throughout the day when I’m at work, the difficult time for me is just before bed, I start to feel hungry, but hey tomorrow is another day so off to bed for me I can eat what I want tomorrow in moderation. Not going to be over indulgent need to lose at least half a stone by Xmas.

Goodnight x

Having cravings at night is a lot easier than having them in the morning! Well, at least you can then tell yourself “I’ll eat tomorrow” 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.