10LBs since 23/08

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kgb48 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi yes this is true I have been doing this since 23/08. My starting weight was dangerously 18 stone 7lbs. I weighed in this morning at 17 stone 13lbs, I am over the moon. I know this will slow up soon but even so as long as it’s going the right way.

Will keep posting with my weight loss!!!!

TATA

Well done Jayney. I’m sure you are feeling better too. Hope you’ve recorded your measurements so when the weight loss slows you can still see how your body is changing. Keep up the great effort.

Yes Beavergong, I got hubby to take measurements from every wobbly that he could find (alot of). He will measure me every month. To be quite honest it’s the inch loss that I’m looking forward to. Hopefully alot. I feel goooood haha

Wow Jayney – that’s brilliant weight loss – no wonder you are over the moon!

Thanks Cathyork, I have to keep pinching myself that it’s real(hopefully pinching less). I’m not even calling it a diet, it’s the way of life for me now. I know I have only just started but I know it will be part of who I am!!

Very well done – I’ve been doing this since 21st Aug and like you have lost more than I could ever have dreamed of. Still a bit to go but feel totally motivated!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.