Menopausal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi I have been struggling with weight for a few years… Stress, divorce etc. now have hit the menopause to make things just a tad more difficult and have an under active thyroid. And close to being diabetic. Read and researched this diet for a while, thought I would give it a go has have nothing to loose. Wanted to focus more on my health. Well it works….. No doubt about that!!!! I have lost 9lbs in 4 weeks. I have started to feel sooooo much better, healthier. I was falling asleep at my desk at work due to sugar levels and raging hormones. Not anymore it’s made a big difference in 4 weeks. I cannot wait till my fast days. I see it as a detox and cleanse of body and mind. I am even having a more restful sleep. Also, I am exercising 3 to 4 times a week for the past two years I have toned up but not lost any weight. My hormone levels are better my skin is clearer I am feeling good for the first time in a long time. Stick with it, I know I will. Xxxx

Great post Angie.Brown!!

inspiring, thank you for sharing!!!!!!!! 🙂 xxxx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.