Wow…I'm so glad I found this way of eating…

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Wow…I'm so glad I found this way of eating…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I wanted to go vegetarian but do to financial reasons, that is not possible. Then I tried to go pescetrain and I learned very quickly that not only did I miss eating my certain foods, I actually got sick of eating fish everyday. In addition, I can only eat my fish fried, I don’t like baked seafood. I can eat snow crab legs baked but not fish, shrimp or other seafood. Aside from that, I only lost a few pounds and now the pounds are coming back. Perhaps it was because I couldn’t stay away from chicken, beef and pork. I love those 3 items and I have to stop lying to myself to say that I don’t. There would be days that I would eat chicken and feel very bad. Then I would declare that I just start over.

Now, I just went grocery shopping and I said to myself that I wasn’t going to deprive myself anymore. I brought $95 worth lean meats including chicken, pork and beef. 2 years ago I was able to get my weight down to about 170LBs and I did it without depriving myself. I did it by walking everyday and by counting the calories. Sadly, I soon have found walking extremely painful and I avoid it unless I really have too. I have spinal stenosis. Its a painful debilitating disorder. Because of this, I’ve gain 90LBs. I no longer walk.

I’m planning on incorporating this eating lifestyle into my life and losing the weight 1LB a week. I want to do some walking and hopefully get back down to 170LBs. I want to lose more than that but I will see once how I feel once I get back to that weight again.

Thank you for allowing me to share my story and I thank you to the creator of this eating style that allows me to enjoy my pork chops, chicken wings and steak every now and then without feeling guilty.

welcome greenjas

sorry 2 hear about ur pain

hope this lifestyle will help u

the days that i could not go walking

i would lie in bed & do the hit bicycling in the air
    really fast 4 20 sec intervals @ least 3 min a wk

if u saw dr michaels video it is in this forum
    on exercise where 3 min a wk is good

THE TRUTH ABOUT EXERCISE By dr mosley
    http://vimeo.com/51836895
    EAT FAST AND LIVE LONGER
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/110651/BBC_Horizon_2012_Eat_Fast_and_Live_Longer/

congrats on ur delicious purchases life is way 2 short

& guilt is actually a waste of precious time

i tried 2 go veg 2 now i’m a lowcarbmediterraneanflexitarian 😀

please share w/ us ur menus

this is not a computer glitch
    just checkmarking
    the
    Notify me of follow-up replies via email
    u should all
    4 ur topics & replies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.