Which meal to miss?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Hi
    Tomorrow will be my first fast day, I have breakfast everyday but don’t always feel that I need it, I guess it’s just habit, I’m considering missing breakfast but drinking more water then having lunch and dinner. Is this what most of you do? I worry that I’ll get too hungry if I go from breakfast to dinner and will end up snacking!
    Many thanks

Hi

Skip breakfast. You might be a bit hungry mid morning but a hot drink will tide you over until lunch.

Good luck.

Breakfast is the easiest to skip- I do have a cup of tea with skimmed milk and it seems to be enough, then herbal tea later. I have tried this time not eating until dinner- I’m hungry, but not really any worse than if I’d had a very small lunch, and then I look forward to a better meal in the evening.

Drink 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, its a natural appetite suppressant. Have it before every meal, it lowers your insulin spike post eating as well.

From my experience in fitness I sometimes skip breakfast for health benefits.

This may sound crazy to some people at first because breakfast is known as the “most important meal of the day”. Dinner. But why do you have to skip a meal? If you want to loose weight it’s all about the types of food you eat. Certain foods just make you fat – end of story.

SamanthaB,

On a FD plan food only when you really know that hunger will be persistent. Like you I’m not hungry in the morning, but I ate breakfast out of habit. Eating breakfast triggered my appetite and I had to fight against a desire to keep eating. I initially stopped it on FDs and now I don’t eat breakfast on any day – and I don’t miss it. On FDs I initially had a small meal for lunch and low cal main meal for dinner – now I skip lunch on FDs as well and just have dinner. I find a few cups of tea and some water get me through the day – if I really get hungry mid-afternoon I have a piece of fruit.

Thanks for all the replies, I don’t have breakfast now just a piece of fruit if I’m feeling hungry, I’ve lost 6lbs in 5 days so far and am extremely pleased with myself. Now to keep going!

@orlando890. What a load of bollocks. To lose 16 pounds of body fat in 14 days means you are running a caloric deficit of 4675 calories per day. Please pedal your rubbish somewhere else.

Just google Brian Flatt and weight loss scams.

Well I’m sorry but it worked for me I seen a commercial and I end up loosing the pounds it was good and bad comments when I first did but it really helped me sorry for the info

Youre a fitness instructor that was overweight and had no idea about how to lose weight until you paid Brian Flatt and bought the “lose 16 pounds in 2 weeks” diet plan? Is that what youre saying? Really?

Yes the diet plan is a life saver why would I put things up here I didn’t do. I did I love it if he is not a real person I can’t tell because they got commercials you have to understand its not about the product or the person who own it. It’s about if the product works that why I went to the link I put it in my post it’s highly worth it check out the link in my last passage because I’m not going to keep going on with my conversation I’m at the gym now thanks for the conversation..

So tell us what you did Orlando. Please share with everyone how you did it. No need for the link, just tell everyone what you did. What foods do you eat. What exercise do you do. I know you wont share that information but prove me wrong.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply.