when to weigh?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi.
    Just wondering when is the best time to weigh?.I started fasting on the monday which is when i weighed myself,i like to do the fast days monday/tuesday,so when is the best time to weigh,should i carry on weighing on the monday and every monday after that or should i weigh after the fasting days?Thanks for your replies.

@ladybird53

“Just wondering when is the best time to weigh?”

For me, I like to weigh in daily when I weigh the least, rid of extras.

Hey Ladybird, there are already many topics on this subject. Just use the search bar and type something like “when do you weigh in” and you should get a load of results.

Some people weigh the day after their fast day, others a day after that. I think it doesn’t matter one bit, as long as you’re consistent. Also whether you weigh daily, weekly or monthly… do whatever works for you.

Hi Nika.
    Thanks for both of your replies,i am new on hear and finding my way around,good luck with your weight loss.x

No problem! ^^ And you to, keep us posted and you can keep up with my progress on some other places on the forum as well (Nudgin Nika). If you want. There’s a lot of topics like that out there. Just browse around for a while, read stories and get a feel for the place 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.