What is a typical days eating on a Feast day?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Elphaba 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi all,
    I’m a newbie and this is my first week. 2nd fast day today. I am travelling quite well, not struggling as much as I thought I would but my question is what are you guys generally eating on a non fast day and do the majority of you count your calories?.
    I have not been counting calories (only n fast days) but I have kind of stuck to a low carb, high protein/veggie/salad style menu. Are any if you eating carbs on a regular basis and still losing?

Thanks in advance 🙂

I don’t count calories on non fast days.
    I have cereal for breakfast, whatever I fancy for lunch and dinner. I have always eaten more fruit, veg and fish or chicken than carbs and rarely indulge in desserts or chocolate (but if I want to, I do with no guilt)so my normal ‘diet’ hasn’t changed much.
    Yes I have lost over a stone since May and I am still losing. Most of all my shape is forever changing.
    I do find now that after a fast day, I don’t want too much to eat on my non fast day so that’s good.
    I think the point is to fast well on two days per week and on the other five eat normally.
    Keep at it and good luck 🙂

I don’t call it a feast day, as that implies I can gorge myself stupid. I just eat normaly. I don’t eat breakfast(because I never do) and I don’t binge on cakes or chocolate, but if I feel like some, I have it.

I think it is a mistake to assume you can gorge on the non fast days. I don’t count calories, and I generally get through close to a bottle of wine of an evening, and I just focus on the 80:20 rule. 80 percent healthy filling nutritious food, 20 percent treats.

You might want to check Michael’s comments on alcohol consumption
    http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/about-that-drinking/

Thanks all for your comments, has helped me a lot 🙂

aitch51: I am focussing on one issue at a time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.