Well, here goes!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SwineLake 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone,
    I’ve had my first fast day yesterday and i have a massive migraine today… so – baby steps.

I have struggled with diets and weight loss for years now, having suffered with PCOS. I started running and weight training a few months back… and GAINED weight! I have a very muscular build but I’m short, so extra weight does not look good and is definitely not welcome.

I’ve decided I’m fasting on running days but only from the previous evening at 8 until 4/5pm ish… I’m hypoglycaemic so that’s me being cautious.

Anyway… i hope this works! I’d love to get back to a healthy BMI

Cheers all!
    SwineLake

Hi swine Lake, I’m a migrainer too and often triggered by low blood sugar so I find its best not to exercise on a low cal day also to space my calories evenly throughout the day. I’ve been doing this pretty much regularly since end of August 16 and have lost almost a stone. Noticed a slight increase in migraines and they’ve all been on fast days or day after so it pays to find the foods with low GI and take it gently. Good luck, you’ll find your way i’m sure 🙂

Thanks Perky! I had my second fast day for the week today… i took your advice and didn’t run but the migraine arrived anyway… next time round I’ll try the spacing out of calories too… 🤓

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.