Weight Equilibrium – common sense…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  suesied 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• As an At Goal WW’er (62 yr old NZ woman – I’ve been at goal for 3.8 years now) having already lost 31.5kgs, I’ve been struggling on and off with this up and down weight gain/loss of around 1 – 2.5 kgs for the last year. I watched the documentary around 1 month ago on the Fast Diet by Dr Mosley and it just made sense. Since the 27th February, I’ve been following this and find life much easier as far as keeping my weight to an even keel and the ‘state of panic’ has receeded. Most of us will recognize loosing weight often generates a fear that we’ll soon pile it all back on again.

Please don’t ‘pffft’ the fact that I’ve been struggling with what many people will see as a pathetic amount of weight to loose. Sometimes managing a smaller weight loss can be as hard and as intensely frustrating as any other loss.

For me, I have to believe in this heart and soul – no middle ground, of ‘I want to loose (kgs) by (date)’ because that implies a finish. And an ‘end’ to a diet usually translates back to bad habits. I’m in this for the long run – not that I have a ‘long run’ ahead 🙂 Yes, even with having lost all this weight I am still on HBP meds – but it would be so much worse with that added weight I used to carry.

This is sustainable and easy for me as I’ve already got my routine of eating mindfully on my full food days, and that, for me is where the key rests. Yes I do delight in tasty foods – any lifestyle changes are about moderation and when it comes to food, lack of any guilt. Is this the answer for everyone ? I don’t know that, but for me it sure is compatible with where I see my life going.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.