Week 2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anniew7 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I’ve been on the diet for 1 week now and can not believe how easy it is to stick too. I’ve never been able to follow a diet for more than 3 weeks so the proof will be next week.

Can anyone advise what is a average rate of loosing weight on this diet? I can’t believe that I lost 6.5lbs in the first week. Don’t get me wrong, I am overweight. My starting weight was 16st 13lb so I expect to lose more at the start but I was very shocked at losing so much so quickly.

Also is it normal to be very thirsty? I’m currently drinking about 3.5 liters of liquid a day of a fast day going down to 2.5 liters on a normal day. Maybe it’s due to me being hungry that I think it’s thirst but any advice would be great.

Thanks

L

Hi L,

I only started yesterday, but was amazed at the amount of water I drank also. Definitely more on the fast days. Sounds like you are having wonderful results and the fact that it is easy to stick too means that you can do it long term, for life. Well done and good luck this week. Jenn

Thanks Jenn, glad to know it’s just not me!! Good luck for this week.

L

Well done to you both, Lynnba and fatgirlslim4life. Fantastic result Lynnba for your first week. I drink much more water on fast days, think it helps to ease any hunger pangs, making you feel fuller. Carry on the good work.

Ann

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.