Water fasting 21 days

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ADF12kgLess 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone, i’m new to this website, i was looking for a water fasting buddy, someone who could enjoy me and we can support each other during the fast. I want to do 15/21 days fasting to loose 5/6 kgs.someone wants to do it with me?

Hi Lydia
    I have done 3 days water fasting – not consecutive days. The first 2 days I was surprised how easy it was. The third time I did it I found it quite difficult. Don’t know why. Anyway I have given up on it for now and I have just finished 3 consecutive days on the Indian GM vegetarian diet. You can lose 5 kilos or more in 7 days on that. I have done the diet 3 times now and now only do days 1 to 3. This time I lost 2 kilos in 3 days – honestly. Here is the diet:
    http://www.thefitindian.com/the-fastest-indian-vegetarian-diet-to-lose-weight/
    I use it to kick start the 5:2 whenever I reach a plateau. My BMI is 24, so I could go for maintenance now but I want to have a BMI of 22. With the Indian diet you can eat as much and as often as you like, as long as you only eat the things allowed each day. I love fruit and vegetables, so it’s easy.
    Sorry I can’t be your water fasting buddy. I don’t think I could cope. But good luck to you. If the water fast is too hard, you could always do the Indian diet and get the same result in the same time.
    Good luck.
    Mark

@lydia – Hello! Congrats on planning on your water fast. How are things going?
    I have successfully complete 2 – 10day water only fast last year. I am wanting do another extended fast sometime this year but I need to wait until I can get a better handle on my 23/1 fast. Fasting is easier for me than being able to control when I start eating. Eating is the part that trips me up.

I would love to hear about your fast and I can be your support buddy if you like.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.