Very slow but steady

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sal47 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I have been doing the the 5:2 for 5 weeks now. Initially I felt a little disappointed in that I have lost 2 lbs in 5 weeks. Then I reminded myself that prior to this I was gaining 2lbs every 5 weeks. I stick religiously to my fast days then I just carry on as normal on my other days. I enjoy wine and a meal out every weekend without feeling like a failure. Although my weight loss is small I feel a sense of achievement in that I can maintain 2 days of dieting. I will let you know how I feel after the next 5 weeks.

That’s a good attitude to have. I’ve been doing the 5:2 for 90 days now and like you, it’s very slow & steady. But now, all in all, I’ve lost 8 pounds. Now in 3 months maybe some folk might feel gutted with that, but I’m really happy. If someone had said to me in January “do you want to be over half a stone lighter in April?” I’d have jumped at the chance. So be pleased with your 2 pounds because all those little numbers add up. Have a great day. X

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.