totally new introduction . scared but up for it!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
totally new introduction . scared but up for it!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vikki20 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• hi

i thought i had posted before but i clearly hadnt!

i am 5 foot 7 and weigh 184 pounds and you know, This is at 50 POUND INCREASE due to taking MOOD STABILIZING meds. i am not greedy. my metabolism changed.
    anyhow, i have to get the weight off.

i started atkins but it turned out to be a sham because it cant be a lifestyle long term. its not liveable. it was like a cult. most people lose then plateau for ages. i lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks and plateaud for 2 months cos they kept telling me to eat up to 1500-1800 cals, i said if i could lower by a couple hundred i was sure it would come off, but no. that was ”illegal”…1800, thats more than i have ever eaten.i found the diet ok to taste, but impossible to incorporate into life. but i did have to change my entire way of life and food was incredibly expensive… also i hated the way they push the really unhealthy bars shakes and ready meals. anyhow, i gave atkins a good go. it failed me .

so i looked and looked for the best way i could lose weight and live and still eat healthily what i love. and i read this and jason fung fasting and found it fascinating. as long as i can do it on my meds i am all set. i am sure its fine. none are food related -take with food- etc.

i will check that.

anyhow i am english and smiley.
    god bless you all in your endeavours xx

ignore this. duplicate thread! newbie error!

Hey!

What sort of medication do you use?Get in touch with your doctor! he might find something with less side effects. Im taking mood stabilazing meeds asweel. Currently im using lamotrigin, and its amazing. It has few side effects, and are also weight neutral.
    Ive been using allot of meds due to illness, and it has caused allot of weight gain, and it was almost impossible to diet.

Im a newbie asweel. Let me know, if you want me to join the group. It helps allot to have support. Im just starting the “Every-Another-Day” fast. Done it for a week, its hard but people have told me it gets better as you get used to fasting. Im happy to get in touch, if you want me to: )

Stay strong, vikki.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.