Tips for a newbie with kids & a new gym membership!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Tips for a newbie with kids & a new gym membership!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SpecialK72 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi all. I’m sitting here really wanting to give the 5:2 a go having been struggling with Weight Watchers. I lost 5.5 stone with WW about 6 years ago. They’ve changed the plan several times since then and if I’m honest it hasn’t consistently worked for me since then and I’ve yo-yoed. I’m now looking at a big holiday in July & my wedding next year so I need to find something I can stick to, can fit into family life & not impact my energy levels so I can workout. I’d like to lose just over 2 stone. Could 5:2 be for me? I eat out a lot with my job probably 3/4 days a week. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi!
    I’m relatively new but I’m finding it a really easy diet to manage as long as I’m busy on the 2 days.
    It would be really hard to do it at home with my little one as he’s constantly snacking and I’d be so tempted to snack too!
    I’m struggling to fit exercise in (just in general) so I’m curious to see if I could work out while fasting, or whether I would feel useless!

Hi Sashapet, thanks for replying. How long have you been on 5:2? Luckily my son is 11 and not a massive snacker so I don’t tend to have stuff in the house. It’s the eating out & comfort eating I struggle with. I’m hoping that if I can fit my fast days/work out days when I go to the gym in the morning I should be ok.

Only 3 weeks but I’ve never managed to stick to regular diet (ie restriction every day) for that long before!

That’s great, well done.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.