Three weeks in saying hello fellow 5:2ers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kiwiana 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi All, Michael and Mimi

On January 2nd 2013 I made a choice to really take the weight loss of mine seriously. Previous years I would go to the gym on a daily basis and then eat my body weight in food afterwards thinking it was ok cause I was working out. So in January I wanted to make a decent go at it yet after nearly five months once again I saw no real change.

The scales had barely moved and I was left wondering why was I wasting my time but I didnt want to give up. THEN I discovered 5:2 on the MFP forums, did a bit of research online, read through alot of threads including this site, downloaded the documentry and the following day I bought the book.

I was surprised how well I coped with eating 500 cals per day. Ok, the first day was hell I had so much water I almost walked with a sloshy wobble on but it got better

This is the end of my third week (fast 7) and I have lost 2 kilos about 4.40lbs. The scale hasnt moved like this in probably almost three years. I feel amazing the only side effects I have had is the lack of sleep having said that it doesnt make me feel tired the day after not sleeping well. Im more energised which is odd, usually if I dont sleep well Im a lethargic grumpy dragon lol

I have a strong coffee for breakfast eat lunch(under 100 cals) and dinner(balance of cals) no snacks. green tea and black tea get me through and maybe the odd can of diet coke.

Looking forward to many many moe fasts in years to come – Thank you so much Michael and Mimi!

Another kiwi??!! 🙂 You’re doing so well!

Yep, I am. Hi Amanda, I’m happy with the results thus far. How are you going on 5:2?

I am 3 weeks in too and have gone from 115 to 111.5 this morning. I’m in Oz, so just over the puddle.

Odille – 170cm – start 01062013-115kg – current 111.5 – aim 65-70.

Hey Analog,

That is an incredible loss in three weeks. Well done

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.