This is it ! Fat and 50

This topic contains 5 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tablatom 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Today is D Day ! I have struggled with weight since having my children 19 years ago. I have tried everything including hospital guided plans. Now fat and 50 with health deteriorating I will have a go after seeing my brothers success with this diet. I have the diet book and I am motivated to regain my health and get back riding my beautiful pony. I plan to lose 30kg and I know it could take a while but I have a lot more travelling and riding planned, so here we go !

Welcome mazzy…I don’t think you’ll regret coming to fasting. It’s certainly the best decision I ever made.

You’ll find loads of help and support on these forums too so just jump in and ask questions if you want to and keep us posted about your progress.

Good luck

Hey mazzy! Welcome! Let’s turn that fat and 50 into fit and 50 😉

Keep us posted on how you do!

Hi, and Welcome – I am 47 and just getting started too. We can support one another through the adjustment to a new lifestyle! 🙂

-catinhat

Welcome Mazzy!

Just go for it and you will see results! I guess you know that you should calculate your TDE first so that you know what the upper limit is on your non-fast days?

The link to it is on the right hand side of this forum, or easier here 😉
    http://thefastdiet.co.uk/how-many-calories-on-a-non-fast-day/

Keep on chating with us- there is great support here and a lot of lovely people.

Best of luck
    Stef.

Hi Mazzy, from one who was previously “Fat & 60!”
    You can do it, let’s face it, you CAN do better than your brothers!
    I’ve lost 20kg in 11 months, it’s easy and no deprivations.
    For more inspiration look at the threads: “If your clothes are looser but the scales are the same, read on” AND “Hello Southern Hemispherites!!” (even if you are not Aust or NZ this is a really good thread.
    Work put your TDE and if possible get blood teats done by your doctor (cholesterol, tryglicreides etc. so you can compare them later.
    The wonderful thing for me is that, not only have I lsot 20kg in the year, but I KNOW I will never put it on again. Fasting is for life and continues to feel great, I look forward to fast days!
    Good luck, stick with it and it will work

Hi Mazzy,
    welcome, i to am new and i just know that this is going to change my life and that i am going to stick to it.
    When i quit smoking 11 years ago i new it was really it and i have the same quite certainty now.

Best of luck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.