Third fast complete

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sassy 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Just finished my third fast tonight. It was 100% easier than my first. I wasn’t hungry until my usual time (10:30-11). I said no to hunger probably 3 times, and each time, it only lasted a few minutes. I drank water all day as usual.
    For dinner, I made a big pot of ground turkey, tomatoes, garlic, onion and cabbage. Very filling- could hardly finish my usual portion despite not eating anything all day.
    I need to try a little harder on my non-fast days…it’s too easy to know I can have a bit of this and bite of that- it all adds up.
    I have to say I was almost looking forward to my fast day. I can’t believe I just wrote that!

Well, tomorrow is my first fast day. I am a stuffed pig today, so I’m really looking forward to fasting tomorrow. Believe me, I understand!

Congrats to both of you (and everyone else who has started) for starting 😀
    Fasting does feel good after a day of over-indulging, that’s for sure. It also feels good a lot of other times too – as many people have noted in this forum. Of course, sometimes it might not feel so great, and the hunger pangs can be very strong – but know that you CAN make it through to the next day, without giving in. There are lots of tips in the forum for helping to get thru the day. Like others have said, even if you go to bed feeling hungry, you generally wake up not feeling hungry.
    I found that “trying harder” on non-fast days got easier with time – as the weight drops, motivation increases. And this forum is wonderful motivation too – it has really helped me get back on track when I have started to lapse.
    All the best 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.