There is hope!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dykask 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi my name is Dawn. I am from the U.S. I have fought my weight for years. Topping out at 244 a couple of years ago on a small frame of 5’3″. I have gone up and down for years. April 28, 2016, I had a doctors appointment and that morning I had just cried out to God for answers. It sermed I had no metabolism whatsoever! I had managed to loose back to 228 but it would go back and forth into the 240’s at the drop of a hat! That day the doctor told me about this plan and I started it. Never looking at the internet until last month! I just did the 500 two days and cut back on a few things other days. The first two weeks I lost nothing but, going into the third the first two pounds were gone. Now 70 pounds shed with 35 to go! The best part is I have hope to get to my goal and stay there. This is something I can do, will do for a lifetime! So ladies and gentlemen I am proof this plan works if you work it the way it says. I will add. I have not exercised at all and I have muscle mass after loosing that much weight. My goal now is to start the exercising. I actually feel like moving again! How very thankful I am! Dawn

Dawn….

Really well done and hope you reach your goal in the next year or so…70 lbs is a great number you must be so pleased with yourself.

We have all given this way of life a go and it’s so easy…a bit hard at the beginning until you get your mind to it..

All my diet books have been thrown away as we only need this one….

X

Fantastic results! Congratulations on your success, and thanks for sharing your story.

Dawn, awesome effort and results! As you have found out exercise is not necessary to loose weight but it is essential for good health. Just increasing your movement and limiting your sitting time would be a great start and a good base for improved health. Then add some weight lifting and HIIT as you become acclimated to more activity. You complained about a very slow metabolism and retaining and or adding lean body mass (muscle ) is the only way to rev up metabolism. Pumping iron is by far the best way to build muscle and strengthen bones.

I’m looking forward to hearing about your continued progress.

Dawn that is a great story and you have one awesome doctor too!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.