TDEE

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TidyChick 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone
    On my second week of the fast diet. Lost 4lbs the first week and nothing this week? I have calculated my TDEE to be 1557 calories does that mean on my non fast days I should be eating only a quarter I.e. approx 380 cals or 500 as suggested to get maximum benefits and weight loss? My husband has also had similar results great first week and nothing this second week.?
    Appreciate any clarification

It’s not unusual to start out big the first week, and then nothing the second or third week or more. It can take time for your body to adjust and figure out what you’re doing. This happened to me, and then boom, week by week, a steady loss.

I would stick to the 500 calories, like the book suggests, regardless of your TDEE. It will still work beautifully, and you won’t get discouraged early on with less calories. My TDEE is about like yours, and if you’re anything like me, every calorie counts on fast day, as I love to eat!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.