Success if you stick to it

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stargate 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello. I’ve been doing the diet since March, after seeing a broadcast of Michael’s BBC special. Very impressed, so I began poking around and decided to try. I’m a 63-year-old professor, so all the problems of modern life are mine: sitting for long periods of time, having to go to the gym for exercise, stress, etc. However, after four months, I’ve lost 19 lbs, and will soon go on to a once-a-week maintenance fasting. My BMI is now 21.3, so I’m in the zone.

Have to say, this is the most powerful diet tool I’ve ever seen. Brilliant, and (unlike so many) I never say that without meaning it. Thanks.

Very good Ron. Glad to see someone of the “mature” generation, as I am. I have had similar weight loss, but am just arriving at the “healthy” BMI of 25 after 4 months. I think I will level off there and see what happens. I am feeling great. Brilliant indeed!

This is encouraging… thanks.

I’m 76 and found 6 months ago that my weight had gone up by more than 3kg and my regular exercise (swimming and walking) wasn’t having any effect. I started this diet and within less than 2 weeks my weight had started to fall. I have lost about 6kg and my blood pressure (already under some medical control) has fallen from 135/75 to 120/68 (averaged figures over about 2 weeks readings).

I’m now on a “maintenance” diet – reduced calories on 2 days but more than the 600 recommended and my weight and BP seem to be staying steady!

So, it works. Just stick to it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.