Stomach Pain

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MountainMyst 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I am in week one, second fasting day. When my stomach becomes empty I get terrible pain all around the abdomen area. Does anyone else have such experience or feedback.

Can anyone suggest a remedy. It is amazing how the pain just goes away when I start eating the next day. But the fasting day is really uncomfortable, especially the evening time.

Hi Chief Bozo, so sorry to hear that you are having pain. I don’t have any personal experience with that time pain. are you eating all your calories in one meal? Do you have a history of stomach ulcers? pain when your stomach is empty is one symptom.

perhaps you need to spread your calories through out the day. small meals with good protein as it’s slower to digest and might help. my stomach difficulties were in the nature of reflux and heartburn, and it has pretty much cleared up with 5:2. be sure you are drinking lots of water also.

good luck and let us know how you are doing. Phyllis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.