Still Confused

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  christine67 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello–
    I started on Monday with my next fast day Tomorrow(Thursday) I am still not sure when exactly I should eat. If I have dinner tonight between 6 and 8. When should my next meal be? I am so confused. I would only like to do 2 meals on a fasting day.
    any advice would be great.
    Thanks

I too started in Monday and am on my second fast day, Thursday, this is my plan for today

Wed : Evening meal 5 pm (You are including the hours before you eat on the Thursday, so try to have had your evening meal before 7 pm on Wed ) Think this is right? I am sure someone will tell me if not!

Thurs: Breakfast at 6am ( my kids get me up then )

Thurs: Evening meal at 7 pm ( once kids are in bed, I will NOT be sharing!)

Friday :Breakfast again at 6 am

So that is a total of 500 calories in 37 hours. Came back to edit this! Just look in FAQ in top right hand part of home page, look in question ‘is fast diet 24 or 36 hours?’

Michael Mosely does 7 am – 7 pm, but this fits better for me with kids as I want them to see me eating with them. Hope this helps. I found plenty of Cammomile tea helps.

I suppose if you eat at 8 pm on Wed then you would need to not eat your Friday breakfast until 8 am for the period to be 36 hours.

Hi Vienna and Bedhead73. I don’t think you have to worry about the hours like that. I’ve never had my meals 12 hours apart and I’ve still lost a little over 14 pounds in 3 months. If you can work it that way, great! Do what works for you within the calorie parameters. I do think the longer period is preferable, but I’ve done the 24 hour ones when that’s the way it fit into my schedule.
    Good luck! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.