Starting tomorrow

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  steve2k 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello all. I’ve been listening to the audiobook and am starting my first fast day tomorrow + plan to repeat Tuesdays and Thursdays. I feel positive and ready to do it, but am concerned that hunger pangs may overtake my good intentions. I have carrot sticks, berries and other healthy foods. Tonight I broiled some skinless chicken breasts w/rosemary and hope to plan that as a stable throughout the week, along w other vegetables. I’ll keep you posted.

You can do it! If something is tempting you, keep telling yourself, “I can have it tomorrow.” Sounds like you have some good options for those munchies. Stay busy and the day will pass.

I’ve only done one day – but when sitting at my desk I felt peckish and would have eaten if I’d had food (luckily I didn’t bring any to work and left money at home). When I got up to go to meetings or the gym I didn’t even think about it.

So I agree with the “stay busy” advice – worked for me. I simply drank lots of water and kept busy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.