Starting today

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• So today is my first day on the fast diet. Have to say I am feeling really motivated – Wedding in 5 weeks will definitely do that to you. 🙂

so far so good – fingers crossed.

Welcome to Munchkin. Sure wish this diet had been around before my wedding!
    Are you doing water fasts or calorie restriction? If you need recipes, I have lots.
    Good luck. Keep posting so we can follow your progress.

Ah thank you. I am doing the calorie restriction.
    Friday was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Today and tomorrow will be fast days as I am going away for few days on Wednesday – although I wont deprive myself, but at the same time I will be good.

Going to Spain so lots of fish/salad and vegetables – yum

Lots of people throw Fasting out the window when they go on vacation. But you, Munchkin, have made a wise decision to ‘be good’ while going to Spain. Since we began Fasting, we have found that it is not difficult to Fast away from home. Usually when we return, we are at the same weight or less.
    We are off to Portugal this week, where I hear the portions are ginormous. But we will continue to Fast and to do a lot of walking. Have fun on your trip!

Fasting today: Cornmeal stars with yogurt and fruit for breakfast. For dinner, chicken and chickpeas in puttanesca sauce with asparagus.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.