Starting New This Week

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Happygirl30 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• My husband and I have been on Weight Watchers for several years, losing weight and putting it back on – and more! It’s not WW’s fault, we’re having a tough time staying on plan. With 5:2, I was looking for something to jumpstart our weight loss to give us some incentive to stick with WW on our non-fast days. I did not buy Dr Mosley’s book, but I did buy the cookbook (so glad I did!), and some others as well. I’m really excited to see a forum dedicated to 5:2, because I have tons of questions for you “veterans”!

We started Monday, trying to stick to fiber and protein-rich meals/snacks; I wasn’t hungry all day, or even the next day. I didn’t do so well on Thursday, skipping one 100 calorie meal to have a 4 oz glass of wine at the end of the day; I felt nauseous at bed time, and woke up hungry this morning. So wine is out Mon/Thurs! 🙂

Hi Magpie2711

I am also a follower of ww too, and as I have been at target for 18 months I am coming complacent an generally not following the plan. I am still following the guidelines of ww and intend on fasting two days this week and returning for wi next Friday – this is purely a small test and if it works, may be going for gold! How are you finding it so far compared to ww?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.