Starting at square 9 1/2

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MtnGirl 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hi all. Into my second week of fasts (today marks my 3rd FD)and thought it would be a good idea to sign on to the forums for some extra support.

I lost a good amount of weight a couple of years ago – 45 pounds. That involved a LOT of calorie counting, weighing, measuring, etc. I stopped, unfortunately, before I reached my goal weight.

The weight is starting to creep back on, though. So I started researching better ways to lose than strict calorie counting. I get tired just thinking about it. :/ Honestly, I think counting just 2 days a week will be much easier to handle.

I have to say, though, it was the proposed health benefits that caught my attention more than anything else. The diet/lifestyle is worth trying for that alone. Though I won’t be opposed to getting down to a healthier weight.

It’s not exactly starting at square one, but it still feels like I am starting over. Let’s see where this takes me. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.