starting again today

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Abi_B27 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi Guys…
    I am starting my 5.2 woe again today as i fell off the wagon big time last week..So my first fast is today and my second will be tomorrow.I need to loose 3 stone and maintain from their ..my partner is doing this with me although he no needs to as he is a nice weight but he is supporting me and helping me as i really do give up to easily …Wish me luck for today as i get so far in the day then give up .this is my downfall …see you all tomorrow xx

I hope you make it through the two days Lynie. You can do it! I hope you get a wonderful feeling of success.

Two days in a row is impressive. (I need to do it more spaced out. Remember that is an option if this way is too hard!)

Hooray for your partner!

How are you finding it Lynie? Today was my first day, I’m doing fast days today and tomorrow but I think I’m usually going to do Tuesday/Thursday. I didn’t find fasting as difficult as I anticipated. I fasted all day at work as I was going out for dinner and it really wasn’t too bad. The problem was after I had dinner (pasta) I was still ravenous! I ended up going over my 500 by probably 150 – 200 calories because I was so hungry. Hoping I will sleep ok tonight as I’ve read some people saying it’s tricky to sleep after a fast day! Let me know how you all got on 🙂 X

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.