starting 5:2 diet tomorrow!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AnnieNZ 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi im sarah from lincoln uk. I tried every diet never succeeded so here i go to try this one. I have no idea what to expect but im looking forward to doimg this xx

hi there Mummyteezer1,

wclome to the forums and 5.2, this is a way of eating more than just a diet, have a look around the site, there is lots of info, and of course the forum members will support you all the way!!

have you worked out which days you’ll be fasting? let us know how you are getting on and good luck!! 🙂

Hi Mummyteezer. LOL – here be another faster who is going to start ‘tomorrow’. Today has been a bit of a shocker so I’ve decided to pull finger and just do it. Unlike you, I think I DO have expectations. Here’s hoping I can live up to those expectations. Happy to offer support and encouragement as needed. Have you ‘planned’ your food for your fast day???? I’ve yet to do so but I’ll just be enjoying a dinner so I guess I’ve got a bit of time to sort something out. PLUS …. I’ll need to sort out what I’m planning to eat on my eating days. Mental note to self: Eating does NOT need to include much red wine!!!!

Good luck for your first day. Do report back to let us all know how it went.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.