Started Wednesday

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi guys and gals

Just wanted to pop in and say hello.. I started on Wednesday and my approach is to have two normal days followed by a fast day so the pattern remains the same subject to social events, birthdays etc.

The reason I did this is because after my first day it felt bad to be eating normally for the whole weekend and just do two days in the week.. so I did yesterday as well.

I have loadsssssssssss to lose. I had cancer 5 years ago and I figured if I was going to die (sorry to be so blunt but that’s how I felt), I wasn’t going to restrict eating. I did however shift from all ready meals and start cooking everything (mostly) from scratch.

My first two days have gone absolutely fine.. headache first day but not yesteray when I drank more. I have done diets before .. more than I care to mention but have never been this heavy so I’m gonna be hear for a long old time if I can keep it up.

I recently left work to start a dog boarding / walking business with my partner Dave.. We walk every day so the exercise bit is sorted but I have long periods at home with cupboards for temptation.

When I work it out I will post up targets / loss etc. but we are talking 8-9 stone to lose (eek).

I look forward to reading everyone’s posts and being part of the forum.

Gillyx

Hi Gillym,

Welcome to the forum, lots on here to read to motivate both of you. Hubby joined me and in just over 5 months we lost 2 stone each. We have had time off over Xmas and weighed in with the same two stone off so both very pleased. We are hoping to maintain in January and start again in February and set new goals.

When doing your weekly weigh in don’t forget to measure yourselves monthly, if you don’t loose pounds the tape measure shows a loss!

Good Luck to both of you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.