Started Friday!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annette52 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I saw the original programme on this but have only just decided to give it a go. I have lost 5 and a half stones with Weightwatchers ( boo hiss …lol) but I am really sick and fed up of reducing calories all day every day and after 18 months at it have hit stalemate….in fact am now only half a stone lighter than at the beginning of this year yet have felt deprived and lost lots more only to regain it! so really hoping this is going to be the answer to shift 3 stones. Has anyone lost 3stone ( well of course they have!) and how long did it take you? I am getting to the point where I want to shift this last lot quickly and then maintain and enjoy my life!

Welcome.
    Get the Fast Diet Recipe book by Mimi-really helpful and simple tasty meals for fast days. I believe that what you eat on a fast day should be something that you really enjoy and is tasty.

Expect to loose no more than 1 lb a week.But expect to shrink at the same time too!

I have lost 23 lb in 28 weeks but also 16″/41cms all over!Some people have lost a steady 1 lb each and every week, some a bit more one week but then nothing the next.

It is very possible to lose the weight and enjoy your life. This is a way of life rather than a quick fix that you can then forget.

Measure bust/chest, waist, hips, thighs and upper arms. Just weigh and measure once a week and watch your body change shape. It is a marathon and not a sprint.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.