Snacking?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rockyromero 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Has there been any evidence yet to show whether it’s better to eat once or twice during the fasting period or if it has the same effect if you eat throughout the day? I started 5:2 today, not to lose weight so much as to see if I become less depressed, but I didn’t have breakfast and have throughout the day consumed 300 calories in fruit, brazil nuts and raw spinach. I’m conscious that I have at least 5 waking hours left and only 200 calories! Any ideas?

melcurses

hi,

one of the authors grazed through the day just like u

so u should be fine 🙂

happy nonfastdays & fastdays

Water and 4 hours between eating on both fast days and feast days

To get momentum in losing weight if you have insulin resistant fat cells you should plan to eat 4 hours apart – and drink at least 2 litres of water on a fast day

Can you tell me the source of the “four hours between eating” principle? I thought I remembered reading it in Michael and Mimi’s book, but I can’t find it.

I am against smacking unless it is absolutely necessary like when one of the kids tries to get at my chocolate stash.

@roba
    “I am against smacking unless it is absolutely necessary like when … at my chocolate stash.”

I wouldn’t want to get in your way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.