Returning newbie ;-)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  FatFingers 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi everyone,

i have decided it is time to get back on track and start a new journey, i was fasting about 4 years ago and haven’t since so i am a bit apprehensive lol 🙂

i see a lot of new people on here and i hope some of my pals are still here!

i have yet to come up with a plan, ie which days etc… but i remember how this forum really helped and how supportive the posters are .. and of course the website itself is very resourceful as well…

ok, so here we go again, wish me luck 🙂 and of course good luck to all the others starting out too!!

Angie xxx

Hi Angie, a returner here too so wishing you great success. Looking forward to hearing your progress.

thank you so much Lizzie!!

i will very soon decide which days will work best for me, and take it from there, i have just been checking my TDEE 🙂

Angie xx

sorry, i wanted to ask, which days are you fasting?

wishing you great success and i look forward to hearing about your progress too! xx

I’m planning on doing Tuesdays & Thursdays but not being too dogmatic about it. These days work best for me but will change if I have social or work commitments.

Interested to know what you did last time and how well it worked for you?

hi again Lizzie

am still not decided which days but i am think monday will be one of the days 🙂 well the last time i did 5.2 i was meant to do it for life but as you know stuff happens and i stopped…

it does work, it takes some time for the body to adjust but once you get past the hunger pangs it becomes easier with each fast… the other i did though is ignore my scales, only used them once every month or so but i knew the weight fell off because of my clothes, and you will know as they become looser, its a great feeling!!

so prepare to be patient, stick to it and you will see results 🙂 the benefits are enormous, and if i can do it then anyone can hehe!!

good luck , and please let me know how you get on, i am going to need some food inspirations lol!!

take care xxx

Hi Angie, I’m a relative newbie and I’m interested in your story. Congratulations on your decision to come back to 5:2! I wish you every success, and look forward to hearing more from you on this forum.

BTW have you seen the monthly challenge thread? It is brilliant for keeping accountability!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.