Restarting full 5 to 2

This topic contains -7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Neetro 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• My weight has always gone up and down, but I never got really big and was pretty happy with my size until having kids where, after 4 pregnancies the weight started to pile on.

About 2 years ago I hit about 17 1/2 stone and realised I needed to do something. I saw the M.Mosley programme and started to look into 5:2.

I managed to get down to 15 1/2 stone over the first 18 months, but in the last 6 months I have let things slide I did sort of fasting for two days without calorie counting. The good news was my weight levelled off, but the bads news is the weight loss stalled. So at least I now know I can maintain when I get down to the level I want lol.

So new year and new start to me 5:2 ing again. Started last friday and today got my first loss for a while only 2.5 pound but that sounds like a good restart to me, will see how I get on, wish me luck 🙂

Ali x

Hi Alimumma, cheers for your new start. It is wonderful how well we can fit 5:2 into our lives. If we stop for a while…. we can just start again! 🙂

Hi Alimumma, Cinque I started Sept 2015 and by xMas lost 24 lb. I didn’t fast over Xmas and New Year, then it was my birthday and this weekend someone in work had a leaving party! I’ve put on 6 lb since and have struggled a bit trying to get back to fasting but will be persisting as I felt great, energetic, before Xmas.
    At only 5’1 12 stone and 52 years old it can only benefit me! Fasting today and hopefully tomorrow and Thursday to boost my new beginning..
    Good luck both

yes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.