Ready, Steady…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Go!

Hi everyone

I’ve been reading up on this and I’m going to give it a go! I travel a lot with work and my eating habits – when, what, & how much – tend to revolve around my travelling. So I’m going to introduce 2 mid-week fasting days, and not change anything on the remaining 5 days. Generally speaking I won’t be counting calories, but I will check that my evening meal on fasting days is around the 500-600 cal mark.

My weight has actually been fairly stable in the low 14st region over the last couple of years (currently 14st 6lbs) so I’m hoping that the 2 fasting days this will be enough to start a gradual reduction. Aiming for a ‘Normal’ BMI by the end of 2014, which for me is around 13st or less.

Official weigh-in will be tomorrow morning, and I will check same time each week. Fingers crossed…

RW

Hi and welcome WR!

Wishing you all the luck on your journey, your goal is very achievable, you sound like you have a plan lol

Go for it and you will soon see results!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.