Reading the Book

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hi, I’m new, and just reading the book, so I thought I’d check out the forum. I’m in the US, and as I’m reading the book, I’m nodding – a lot – because I had noticed in the past few months that when I skip a meal here or there, I feel better, and I lose a little weight. I guess I stumbled upon a little bit of beginner’s luck that is helping me see how this may make a lot of sense for me.

So, just a quick hello. I’m sure I’ll have more questions as I delve deeper. 🙂

-catinhat

Hi catinhat welcome to the gang, good luck on your journey and do keep us posted on how your getting on xx

catinhat, welcome to the club! Let’s us know how yu get on once you started the new way of life.
    Best of luck
    Stef.

Thanks, Stef. I just finished the book tonight – it is a quick read, for sure. This close to Christmas I was thinking I’d put off until after, but really, I think my first fast will be this Friday. More on why and stuff later. 🙂

Than you, FastForLife – I think the support here will be really helpful. I’ll share more soon (I’ve got to get the little to bed.)

Good decision Catinhat 🙂
    You must be quite busy at this time of year so your fast days will go quickly and any weigh loss you have is great even if you put it back on over the holiday as you will have the incentive to continue on the following Friday.
    Merry Christmas

Hey Cat, I also just replied to your journal thread – but a little hi from me here as well 🙂 Welcome to the forums, and a very merry Christmas to you!

Thank you all – Happy New Year! (soon, anyway!)

Hi everyone…I am about halfway through reading this fab book…I am so looking forward to starting The Fast Diet tomorrow and it’s really exciting to be embarking on a new, healthy phase of my life…Having tried so many diets over the years (I’m a woman over 40!), and not massively overweight but feeling the effects of slipping into some bad habits, this book makes more sense than anything else I’ve seen…good luck everyone!

Hey Bella! Quick quick, read up and get started! 😉 Doing teaches you a lot more as well, so even if it doesn’t go perfect from the start, don’t give up and learn from your experiences!

Keep us posted, do some reading on the forum, calculate your TDEE, and all that… and enjoy!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply.