re starting

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  philheath67 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi my name is sarah and i want to lose 3 stone ive had so many stops and starts on this diet that this time i want to get it right would be so nice for valentines day to look improved

Hi Sarah and welcome to the forums!

well you know what to do, so go for it and no stopping allowed this time, you can do it!! 🙂

good luck x

Good luck Sarah! So long as you find meals that keep you motivated so you don’t feel deprived, hopefully you’ll be happier to stick with it for a bit longer.
    I do a weekly summary with meal ideas if you want to have a look (http://meg-made.blogspot.co.uk).
    I have my target for mid February too, although I don’t think I’ll quite get there, getting close is exciting too!
    Good luck!!!!! xx

Hi thank you for the support have set up mfp and will start to make better use of it and this time round try to make better food choices on non fast days

Hi I’m phil 47 weight train at the gym for some years now ,just started fast exercise with workouts but having read fast diet last night have started with my first fast today .really wanna lose body fat so here goes wish me luck 🙂

Good luck phil i will be fasting on thur and i also bought the book today aswell

Hi My name is Pauline and today is my 1st fast day, its only 9.30 am in my world, but am going to try and hold off eating as long as I can and see where it takes me, don’t feel hungry yet, so don’t see any point in eating. Have had herbal tea’s and water so far. I can and will do this.

Go for it Pauline ….. You can do it 🙂

How’s it going so far Pauline?

I managed until 13.30 with only water and herbal tea, have just had a ryvita with some tuna and another herbal tea and feel fine. started to feel peckish about 13.00 and waited a while then ate a little, so far so good, got salmon and salad for tea so should be fine. Thanks x

Thanks for support just doing 2nd week and 2nd fast hunger ok but feel tired I do work until 2am so looking forward yo weekend now .Hopefully your still going strong

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply.