Pleassssse work!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jess19 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hey this is my second week on the fast diet, finding it insanely easy so far which is great. Im desperatley hoping this will get my weight loss going again as after losing 5 stone the rest of the weight just wont shift so fingers crossed. Its great to hear so many positive results and am looking forward to seeing what happens. Second week and can already feel my trousers slightly looser.

Hello jess19. This change of diet does work, as you’ve no doubt read on this forum. It’s like magic. Lots of people have lost lots of weight. I have lost 11lbs but feel as though I’ve lost more. Congratulations on losing 5 stones. What an achievement! Good luck and let everyone know how you get on.

thank you very much 🙂 im looking very forward to seeing results. Congrats on losing 11lbs, glad to hear it. Always makes me feel more positive and motivated when others are having success. I will keep everyone updated on the progress.

Congratulations Jess you have done so well so far.
    I also feel that IF is easier than conventional ‘weight loss programmes’ and the results do show if not as weight loss then in body shape changes.
    How much more would you like to lose? I would be happy to ditch another stone and am hoping it will be gone before Christmas.

I would love to lose another 3 stone to get to my 11 stone target. Fingers crossed, I would looove to lose another stone for christmas but just from the slow progress I have no idea if it will happen. On week three now, actually found myself looking forward to my fast day strangely, been feeling great the day after as well. Refusing to weigh myself till the end of week 4 though so I will let you know the results as soon as I know haha Keep me posted on your progress 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.