Phenomenal results — doctor amazed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beavergong 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I watched a Nova broadcast of Dr. Mosley’s program in early April thanks to my wife. I started the diet April 8, doing the reduced calories Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Within the first week I had to stop my hypertension medicine. Within a month my cholesterol went from “need to start statins” to “cholesterol is good to great.”

I started at 224 pounds. I am now down to 200. I have stopped 3 times for a week because of vacations and special events but have had no problem resuming.

On my low-calorie days I start with a bowl of plain or vanilla yogurt (organic when I can) with fresh fruit, granola (bulk from Sprouts), and flax seed. Usually 550 to 600 calories. I will take a few crackers or bite of dark chocolate when my wie is eating, if necessary.

Good on you Dan Scott. My husband has lost 24lbs too on 5:2. I’ve only lost 21 lbs but my cholesterol has gone from 5.9 to 4 in 3 months . We need to celebrate our success in more than just weight loss!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.