OMG.just had to share this with everyone.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Well,my first week on the 5.2,I have lost 6LB.really pleased with this,but what I am even more pleased with is Today for the first time since i can remeber I have managed to control my portion size.I fas t thursday and fridays so that i can have a treat on saturdays and then back on on sunday,so today I bought a packet of chocolate biscuits and managed to only eat 3 of them and I put the rest away which is something that i have never been able to do before ever no matter what diet i was on I would practically eat the whole packet at once and then some,so thank you 5.2 I am determined to make the change forever,GOOD BYE TO YO YO DIETING.
    Lyn.

Wow 6 lbs really great start, you must be so pleased……

Well Done

Congrats Lyn! Well done!!!
    Stef.

Great start Lyn.
    Its as if someone switched something on in our bodies that changes our perspective about types of food as well as portion size isn’t it?
    Well done!

6lb in one week?! That’s great! There are a lot of people who lose the most during the first week, so don’t be too disappointed if it slows down after a week or so 😉

That said, I’m happy the program works for you and hope you have all the success you want and can handle ^^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.