Number of calories you can now have on 5:2 July 2020

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Number of calories you can now have on 5:2 July 2020

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  caffeinebrain 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi – I am a bit confused about how many calories you can now have on the 5:2 diet. It used to be 500 calories for women but I’ve read that you can now have 800 calories, but I am not sure if this is for the BSD doing 800 calories a day.

Anyway, I would be really grateful if someone could confirm how many calories a women doing the 5:2 diet can have a day in July 2020!

Many thanks

Kaz

Hi,

It’s not about what you are allowed, it’s a choice which hopefully enables more people to stick with it and lose weight.
    Some of us can cope with only 500 calories on FDs some people find it easier not to eat anything and others really struggle with only 500. 800 calories will work but the rate of loss will be a bit slower. Following 5:2 and eating 500 calories on 2 days of the week will result in a loss of around 1lb per week.

Good luck.

Kazpen, Dr. Mosley revised his book and now recommends 800 calories. For both men and women. For me personally, that extra 300 calories makes this doable. Do you have Dr. Mosley’s Fast 800 book? That’s his latest book.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.