Not losing weight

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Couscous 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi there, i ve been doing the fast diet for a month now, finding it not too difficult, but have only lost a pound. If I restrict calories on the non fast days, what would be the difference with other low cal diets?

Only that you would have a leg up with the two very low cal days, making it easier to succeed.

Hi ubudd, can I say from personal experience on this lifestyle diet that excessive calorie consumption on non fast days does negate weight loss benefits of the fast days. I can and have put weight on quite easily by pigging out on my non fast days. Just be aware and while I do not advocate that you should calorie count on non fast days try to eat healthily and not exceed your daily recommended calorie intake. Likewise do not go overboard and lower calorie intake significantly on non fast days.
    Good luck.

Thanks couscous,
    I was considering a nearly fast day today as again no loss yesterday, I feel as though I could “go overboard” not eating enough just to see a result. Still a bit bewildered.

Good morning ubudd, we are all different and each of us react in different ways to the fast we do. I would suggest that you do not worry at all about seeing little or no weight loss at first. Eat “normally” on non fast days, eg do not eat to excess. Check out the faq link on the top right of the home page, it may help. Also just browse through the many comments by posters some of whom have had the same experiences as you. All things being equal, you will lose weight in time.
    Good luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.