This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NatP 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hiya. 41 yrs old, female, lost 2st doing WW. Second day of 5:2. Loving it. Hope to learn more thru this forum. Will see how i deal with the fast!! Ps got 4 st to go. Recently started at the gym.

Bravo, Jmbelson and welcome – You’re obviously really going for it and I wish every success. I can see that you already know how to stick at something, once you set your mind to it, so keep going steadily and enjoy the process.

I weigh once a week. But do Monday to Monday. My fast day will be fri and Sunday? Should I change my weigh in to Tuesday instead. I can see from posts that a wi after a fasting day may show results not to do with weight/fat loss. What do you think.

Personally, I think you should try it and see what you prefer. It’s just recommended that you weigh-in each time at roughly the same time of day, on the same day of the week each week, so that there is a certain degree of consistency and comparability from week to week. I hope it goes well.

Hi started 5:2 couple of weeks now, dropped 3kg so far. Fast days Mon Wed, I weigh & waist measure on Mondays. Lost nearly 5cm so far, feeling good. Fairly sedentary but plan to up the exercise so hope for faster (no pun intended) results. I’m 46 & feel the need to be healthier, avoid the diabetes both parents have. I find the fast days easy knowing I can eat the next day. There’s no feeling of being locked into complete deprivation from food. Love it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.