Newbie saying "Hello"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gcbctc 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi, I’ve been doing the fasting diet for about 2 months and have lost about a stone and a half in that time, (thats 21 pounds if you are in the USA). I am finding it a lot easier that I thought and I have developed a really nice veggie curry that I make on fast days, much to the delight of Himself ( the husband, that is) As I was disgustingly heavy, I still have a way to go, and it is essential that I do because I have several weight related illness’s, and I have to get rid of them if I am to be around to see my youngest grandchild, the adorable Julia, grow up, get married and start her adult life. I am here to help where I can, but there will be times no doubt when I need a little positive reinforcement, so I hope I’ve come to the right place!

Hello Jackie!

21 pounds so far…that is fantastic 🙂 I am trying to get rid of (and keep off) 30 pounds. Have lost 5.5 pounds in 14 days and 2 inches around my waist!

The best part of this diet for me is its simplicity. And the fact that it is working, of course! Here’s to US!

Jackie- you’re doing a fantastic job!
    So happy to hear all these positive stories on my first day here.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to hearing your progress from here 🙂

just completed first week of 5/2. Monday fast day went well, Thurs fast day went better than expected. Lost almost 5 lbs. 2nd week trying to keep my enthusiasm up. Have a lot more weight to lose but am happy with the new way of life so far….

No questions to ask about diet, the forums are another subject all together. Can’t seem to navigate through the many forums?

thanx, gcb in NJ, USA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.