Newbie – just wanted to share my success story

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Newbie – just wanted to share my success story

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kpmnj 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all,

I’ve always been fascinated (and a big fan of) Michael’s work and documentaries and the topic of fasting really stuck in my mind.

So I recently reached a “milestone” birthday and decided I wanted to get back in shape with my goal to be as near as possible to the days when I was a serious amateur bicycle racer.

On the 31st Jan I was 86kg/13.5 stone and I’m 1.85m/6ft,1in

I read several times the 5:2 book and formed a diet plan where I would fast every Tuesday and Thursday based upon five or six of the recipes that sounded good to me.

I struggled in the first two weeks with nausia and headaches each evening but battled through knowing that this is quite common in the transition phase to this new regime.

So six months later I now weigh 72-73KG and feel amazing, my regular blood checks with my doctor show my cholestrol has reduced over 30% since January too!

Not sure how to post pics on here as I would like (and be proud) to share.

Yes it’s hard at first……yes I do a lot of cycling too….but IT WORKS!

Inspiring story! Thank you for sharing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.