Newbie joining today

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone. Ive just started this today and hoping I have found something that works for me. Just a question though. What 100 cal lunches do you have? Trying to work out my fast days around work.

Hi there Muppet150 🙂

welcome to the forum, I am pretty new myself on here but been on 5.2 since July last year…
    for the 100 cal lunches I try to have maybe 2 WW yogurts, they are very low in cals, about 58 each so if you have 2 say around midday/1pm it should see you through to dinner time!
    have you tried the warbutons thins? they are only 100 cals too, but if you fill them with something light and low cals that will give you a nice filling lunch too 🙂
    I have also had a small tin of tuna, in brine, with 2 ryvitas… sometimes I go over 100 cals so I would take that into account for the last meal in the evening..
    I hope that helps a little, am sure someone will be along with more ideas for you!!
    happy fasting and happy new year to you!!

Angie x

Thank you for your response. I have just posted a recipe for butternut squash soup. Used it when I did WW and it was only 1 point on there which is approx. 80 cal per 240ml (googled everything so if its wrong its not my fault 🙂 )

I work in a secondary school and the amount of energy I use up by walking throughout the college makes me hungry by lunch time so im happy this soup is low cal.

Happy new year to you too and here’s to a fresh start and hopefully plenty of weight loss

Hayley x

Hey muppet! I just skip lunch, so can’t really help you here. I only eat in the evening!
    Anyway, just wanted to say hi and wish you luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.