newbie here in south texas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stef. 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• So I was introduced to the 5:2by a coworker in dc back in sep. I started in early oct and I’ve lost about 8-10 lbs….I’m having trouble staying with my fast daily limits….

Other than that I’m a father of 2 overweight, trying to losee weight to better myself.

Any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated….

Johnny

hi mtbjohnny- welcome. There are a lot of interesting topics. Just jump in.

Hi Johnny, congratulations on your weight loss! Just pick up a bag of potatoes in the supermarket and you know how much you have lost!

I also had problems staying within my 500 cal on fast days, but I have found out that the easiest for me is to fast the whole day and have the 500cal in one go at dinner. I drink tons of water during the day and a lot of green tea, which helps to kill the hunger symptoms.

If I eat anything for breakfast or lunch it feels like my tummy is waking up to food and graving for more…

You might also want to consider to go on for 4:3 for a week or so to get things going again? Last week I did ADF in preparation for Christmas. I will have a huge goose dinner tomorrow and I know that I will not stay within my TDE, hence today is a fast day.

I assume you know that you have to recalculate your TDE each time you lost a bit of weight?

Best of luck with the diet and Merry Christmas!
    Stef.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.