Newbie Here doing 16:8

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi Everyone,

I’m a new member to the FastDiet site. I’ve been doing IF for about two weeks now and I feel great. The plan I am following is a 16:8 but I would like to see if I can incorporate a 6:1 or 5:2 to boost results. I have not weighed myself as I have a VERY unhealthy relationship with the scale so I’m just going by how I feel and how my clothes are fitting. So far, I have more energy, feel “free” somehow and just overall feel really great. I’ve gained about 35 pounds over the last 4 years so I’m hoping that this will help me lose the weight while improving my overall health like HBP and Cholesterol.

Is anyone else here doing 16:8 and if so, any tips to incorporate either a 6:1 or 5:2?

Mimi

Hi.

The principle of 5:2 is eating 500 calories on two days a week and eating normally on the other 5.
    16:8 is a method of narrowing ones eating window which many of those doing 5:2 incorporate into their fast diet as it helps counteract over-eating on non-fast days.

There are lots of active threads on the site, why don’t you take a look at a few and join one.

Good luck 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.