Newbie – Health benefits between fasting ratio's?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
Newbie – Health benefits between fasting ratio's?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sona786 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello everyone,

I’ve just recently stumbled on the fast diet after researching my own diet I was doing as I lost 26lbs in about 8 weeks and wanted to know why. It turned out I was actually doing the 16/8 fasting strategy (basically I skipped the last meal of the day to reduce my calorie intake) and ended up with 16 hours and 8 hours between meals.

Anyway after looking through endless websites about fasting I found the Horizon program and Michael Mosley. After watching the program I became interested in the actual health benefits from the program as well as the weight loss.

So my question! Is there any difference in the health benefits between the 5:2 fast diet and the 16/8 ratio that I’m doing because I’m thinking about swapping to the 5:2 or does any fasting period offer the same thing?

Thanks

That tour photo of cruise look so stunning and i wish i was there on that boat to roam around the world with any fear which make me little more concern toward something like that and I am a student of writing and only attend online class with best essay writing service UK where professionals always there for me to help you out any difficult situation which matter to me describe https://2020calendrier.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.