Newbie from Sydney Australia

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  c_j_l 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi all, thanks for all your inspirational stories, they Gave me the final push to get started! Today is my first fast day and so far so good. I decided to split my 500 calories into 3 very healthy meals. So far I’ve had breakfast and lunch and at 3pm I’m not hungry at all!
    Based on what I’ve seen on the forums I’m going to post my stats – hopefully it will help keep me going and make it easy for me to see my progress….
    Height: 4 foot 9 inches
    Weight: 65.7 kgs
    Bust: 93 cms
    Waist: 83 cms
    Hips: 97 cms

I’m looking forward to seeing how I go, working away from home all week can be a bit challenging food wise so that will certainly keep things interesting!

Thanks again everyone for your stories

Cass

Heya Cass! Yeah, posting your progress can really help. I’m just missing one piece of info, and that’s your goal! 😉

And we’re very happy to help in a completely passive manner, with the stories and all that..

Hmm hadn’t given it much thought. I think of o can hit 58kgs in 12 weeks I will be very happy

Hi Cass and welcome from me too!

wishing you all the best for the new year and of course reaching your goal on this fab 5.2!
    I look forward to read on your progress, good luck and happy fasting 🙂

Angie x

Hi Cass

If you have ‘skinny girl’ clothes hiding in the back of your wardrobe, you can also use them as a way to measure your progress. They are especially useful when the scales stubbornly refuse to move, but your body is getting smaller.

Thanks all. The first day of the fast went well…until two little chocolates at 1.30am! I am a notorious night eater so I’ll have to watch that. Looking forward to my second fast day…maybe Sunday or Monday

Well congrats on a good first day then! ^^ And your goal is weight loss then 🙂 I hope the next day goes just as well, no matter which day you choose.

2nd fast day today…..offsite workshops, my birthday and two festival of Sydney events next week so getting it in while I can! Feeling really good, I noticed I didn’t want to eat as much on my my non fast day yesterday…..amazing how quickly your body adjusts!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.